Sunday, July 21, 2019

Only two weeks in and getting the 'thats not healthy comments'

F38 5'5 SW: 240 CW:233 GW:150

I've just started my journey and I know I ha e a long way to go. My wake up call was due to health problems, so was told by the doctor I need to lose weight. My plan is a CICO aproch making sure I'm eating ~1500 Cals of healthy varried food. So far I it's been relatively easy to follow. I'm doing volume eating to make sure I feel full.

I'm also in the gym or swimming 5 times aweek. This is helping me 2 fold, with the weight loss, but also with my mental health. All good you would think?

Apparently not. I'm am already getting comments that this is to much, that I am starving my self and that this is in healthy. Fortunately this is more the minority. But I still found the fact people would act this way surprising.

submitted by /u/Silverpoint123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xYIFie

No comments:

Post a Comment