Sunday, July 21, 2019

I'm so tired of trying

I binge eat, I overeat, I eat when I'm stressed and have an generalized anxiety disorder, I have problems with portion control. I am always tired because of my toddler waking up ten times a night. I don't even enjoy food anymore. I eat because I'm stressed and because I'm addicted.

It drives me crazy. I previously lost 20 kilo's after I gained a lot of weight during my depression. After I wasn't depressed anymore, the cravings were gone, I started to move more, counted some calories and it almost went by itself. But now with the constant cravings and being tired all the time I'm not sure what to do. I do weight lifting 2 times a week. But I can't seem to get to a normal diet. I already follow a coaching programm for weight loss, and I'm definitely motivated. But I feel like an food addict.

I already had an unhealthy relationship with food, but after me breastfeeding my toddler I needed to follow a strict allergen free diet. That fucked me up real bad. I followed the diet on and off for almost a year. As soon as I could eat everything again I felt I had to compensate and really went crazy with all the foods I couldn't have before.

I feel so stupid. I lost much weight after the birth off my toddler, but I'm gaining it all back. I weigh almost 10 kilo more than a half year after her birth. I feel so miserable. I want to be healthy so bad. Looking pretty is the least of my concern. I just want to be an good example for my children and be healthy.

Sorry for my bad English, and thanks for reading. It helps a bit to just write it off.

submitted by /u/DuckyCera
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32IrKyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment