Tuesday, July 16, 2019

How do I move past an obstacle in my weight loss journey??

Over 3 months ago, I was a semi regular poster here. I was tracking calories, going to the gym, and doing everything right. I went from 243 pounds to 207 pounds the morning of my birthday. Then I had a big birthday dinner, the next day was my graduation and my family took me out for lunch and dinner. I definitely felt like I deserved it. I did great in college, got a few graduation awards, it was my 21st so I had a few drinks too. Cake obviously. A few days later, I went on a two week vacation to London, to celebrate some more. I was on a vacation.... that was all back in May.

Now it’s July and it’s about to be August and I still haven’t started counting calories everyday or working out. There are some days, maybe once or twice every two weeks, that I really make an effort but I can’t seem to get back to losing weight like I was before. Ever since my birthday morning, I have gained over 10 pounds. I feel a mix of guilt and also like I can’t stop when I eat unhealthy food. I think the hardest part of this is that I’m no longer on a schedule. I don’t go to college anymore and my meal planning/workout was entirely built into my schedule of classes. Now I have nothing to do all day and I don’t know how to incorporate losing weight into my schedule? In a little over a month, I start law school and I really wanna get my habits under control by then. I guess to end this post I wanna ask, does anyone have any advice? When you hit a wall in your weight loss journey, how did you move past it?

submitted by /u/inteleligent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lzZddz

No comments:

Post a Comment