Friday, July 19, 2019

How do you deal with lunch while traveling?

My job is on the road. I do not have a lunch or break room. I do not have access to a refrigerator or microwave.

Part of my weight loss success has been to avoid fast food as much as possible. It is still necessary some days and I have leaned how to make better choices. Subway chopped salads are excellent! I gave up all soda and rarely drink coffee ( I need cream and sugar).

Days that I am in town, I pack my lunch in a small ice chest and eat in my car. Some locations have a place I can eat inside, which is nice for those really hot days.

How do all of you who work on the road or in non traditional workplaces handle lunches? I get tired of eating the same things every day and am always looking for new lunch ideas. I think sharing information like this can open up new ideas for others also struggling with this type of situation. And cutting out fast food due to limited food options is a great first step in weight loss.

submitted by /u/GardenWitchMom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LvtWnW

No comments:

Post a Comment