Saturday, July 20, 2019

I think I’m ready to make an actual commitment.

So back in April I decided that I was going to stop drinking soda for a month. So for the entire month of May I wasn’t going to drink any soda and just see what happed if I changed nothing else. I planned to start this on May first. But ended up doing it in the last week of April which I slowly cut down from about 35-40 sodas a week to 5 sodas that week. I think I’ve had maybe 3 to 5 total since the first of May. I bought one of those tal half gallon water bottles and it has improved my water intake In an extreme way. Im rarely even drinking coffee or even juices. I don’t find the need to add flavoring. And often when I do drink a juice or a Gatorade or something similar I think it’s too sweet.

I’m not extremely over weight. Id like to loose about 25 pounds. But I’ll take it by ear and see how it goes if I need to adjust it. I’m 5 foot 3 and 141 pounds right now.

I’m more concerned with being active and feeling healthy. While weight loss is not my first priority. It’s up there. I’m not super overweight. But. I am extremely out of shape. I sit 90%+ of the time. I’ve not worked in serval months and am hoping to soon land a job where I’m basically required to be in the best shape of my life. So I need to start developing healthy habits.

I’ve created a physical log and journal. As well as online with my fitness pal. My goal isn’t to be super knit picky about counting calories. But I want to get a rough estimate of how much I’m eating and how much working out I’m doing. So I can see how much it’s really helping me. I also want to see it physically on paper. To hold myself accountable.

I’m hoping to be visibly smaller by the end of August. My best friend is getting married in the beginning of September and I want to feel and look my best for her wedding since I’m part of it.

submitted by /u/darkangel_401
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XWbQCc

No comments:

Post a Comment