Saturday, July 6, 2019

I was not feeling it today. But I did it anyways.

(Just a little background, I’m about halfway into my weight loss goal (down from 345 to 268) and usually work out every day at lunch, Monday through Friday.)

Well, with this being the week of the 4th, I planned for one cheat afternoon, but it quickly turned into two days before I realized what was happening. So not only was I going to miss my Friday workout (leg day), but I was drinking/eating like crap more than just one meal; hell, more than even one day!

So this morning I reminded myself of my golden rule. “Something, anything, is always better than nothing.” So after I ate a healthy breakfast I went downstairs and did 20 pitiful minutes of cardio and a leg workout that left a lot to be desired. I feel like crap, which is a great reminder that drinking/eating like crap consecutively is much worse than just the random (or planned) cheat meal.

Now I’m going to enjoy some couch time with my family and Stranger Things. So if you’re like me and feel like doo doo after the holidays, just chug some water and go for a walk, or whatever small activity tickles your fancy. Because in the end, something, anything is better than nothing.

submitted by /u/Neidermeyer519
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XzRY7S

No comments:

Post a Comment