Sunday, July 21, 2019

I'm getting concerned about sudden weight drop.

I've started reducing my calorie intake to a goal of 2lb/wk loss, however, after a full week I am seeing more than 10lbs lost. The last time I started calorie restriction I noticed a sudden drop in weight over a few days but that was only to about 5lb then I stabilized at 2lb/week, and I am not twice as heavy as I was last time. Does anyone know more about this phenomena or has anyone experienced it themselves?

Based on my TDEE estimate (accounting for body fat %) and my calorie tracking... I should be losing no more than 2lb/wk and yet my current weight loss suggests that I have a 5000kCal deficit DAILY. I am certainly not exercising that much lol.

submitted by /u/Chasuwa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GkKF9c

No comments:

Post a Comment