Sunday, July 21, 2019

SV/NSV I didn’t over-eat at a party!

So I’m pretty early on in my weight loss journey, I’ve only lost around 6 lbs but I feel good about the sustainability of my diet and I’m confident that I can keep going. I’ve been doing a fairly strict 1200 CICO combined with Intermittent Fasting and I keep track of my calories and fasting time consistently. Yesterday, my roommate and his best friend invited me to a party at his uncles house and were talking about all the good food that was going to be there. His uncle hunts regularly so there was going to be some super fresh and unique meats I’ve never had before, as well as tons of Salvadoran dishes. I’m a huge sucker for cultural food tastings, so I fasted 18 hours before and barely ate anything at lunch so I could have room for more food. However, his uncles house is far out into the country where there’s little to no cell service, and I realized after arriving at the party that that meant MyFitnessPal didn’t work. So, I just had to rely on my body telling me what was enough food. I kinda lost control once I had a little bit of alcohol and I left the party absolutely stuffed. I was sure that I went over my daily allotted calories, but the food was so good I figured it was a rare event, I would just get back on track tomorrow. So this morning I check to see what the damage was and turns out was still on track, losing 0.5lbs since yesterday! I think my body has gotten so used to my smaller portions and smaller eating windows that I naturally couldn’t eat 2,000 calories in one sitting like I used to. I’m super proud of the progress I made, it makes me even more sure that what I’m doing is sustainable!

submitted by /u/ChoicePomegranate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z37Tbl

No comments:

Post a Comment