Sunday, July 21, 2019

Losing weight too quickly?

Hey all! I started my weight loss journey in earnest on May 28, 2019 at 213 pounds by joining Weight Watchers, while also supplementing with MyFitnessPal to track macros (loosely) and CICO (more stringently). I have my MFP set to 1,350 calories per day, but I am averaging around 1,100. I work out around 3 times per week with a half hour on the elliptical and some free weights, and I walk about a half hour per day to and from work. My biggest change by far is that I have significantly cut my carbs and cut out sweets, with the occasional Weight Watchers ice cream bar or mug cake. I'm eating a good deal of protein and I treat myself to a sushi lunch every Friday :)

I LOVE my Weight Watchers program and I can see myself going to meeting every week even after I achieve my goal weight because I love to encouragement and accountability. I will say I had some trouble getting started in June, and I bobbed up and down around 208-210 for about two weeks, before it really started coming off to where I am now. I have to say, I'm really encouraged by my loss so far, but I want to make sure I am doing this right by creating good habits and not taking some sort of easy way out.

This past week, my weight has been falling off really fast - 4 pounds in this week alone; even with a gain on Tuesday after drinks out with friends, I still ended today down to 198 (from 202 last Sunday). I can't say I am super hungry every day even with a caloric deficit (and deficits even without working out that day), but is this too fast? Is this just my water weight coming off?

Any guidance or tips for keeping a good momentum would be appreciated! All best to everyone in their journey!

submitted by /u/generalorgana36
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YYIWhb

No comments:

Post a Comment