Sunday, July 21, 2019

NSFW 67lbs since Nov. 2018

Always been the big guy, high school football coach always tried to convince me to join the team, but I was never interested, rather be at home playing video games with my friends. Also always fought with self worth, self image, depression anxiety, I feel like most everyone here knows that feeling.

I tried Keto, was unsustainable for me, tried Weight Watchers, didnt really work out, tried Atkins at 14 (when it was the big thing to do). Nothing worked.

Last year I reconnected with a friend, and they had begun their weight loss journey, but they were KILLING it. I asked them how and it was literally them just watching their calories. Figured why not, I'll give it a shot, followed their tips starting in November.

It's been 8 months, I still struggle with a lot, my mental health is still in a bad spot, but for some reason I keep seeing my weight drop, I've not thrown in that towel, and it's making me atleast wake up with a smile seeing that I'm still pushing forward.

That friend now lives with me and my roommates, and having a support network in person has helped immeasurably. I've still got a long ways to go but, for the first time since I can remember I think I might make it.

https://imgur.com/a/jTRdKcV before and after pictures from December and today.

submitted by /u/Bolshok
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Ov7SO

No comments:

Post a Comment