Friday, July 19, 2019

I’m going to attempt and start my weight loss journey

I think I’m going to do. I had a revelation today, that if I’m ever going to have kids, I can’t be this fat. Just walking to work is a struggle. For reference, I’m around 420lbs, 6’1”, 26 y/o. Got my wedding in March of next year. I want to slim down as much as I can before then, as we’re flying to get there and I want to make sure I can fit in one seat.

I think my first step will be to cut out soda. That’ll be hard, I’m so addicted to it. Major exercise would be too much of a struggle, maybe starting with some light walking is good enough?

Thing is, I actually don’t hate being big. I kinda like being chunky, and my SO likes big guys so there’s no tension there. I’m just not a confident guy at all. I feel like my face is too fat, and people are staring at me wherever I go. Doesn’t help that I’m from a generally fit and skinny country.

I just had to write all this. Don’t even know if I have the willpower to actually start this.

But I need to try.

submitted by /u/Mardoon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30JM40V

No comments:

Post a Comment