Saturday, July 20, 2019

Lost 100 lbs While Going to College and Working

Before and after: https://imgur.com/gallery/2FRIm64 SW: 255 CW: 155 GW:???

Hi internet! Since November 2017 I’ve lost 100lbs of unhealthy eating, poor mental health, stress, and misery all while being an undergrad software development student and working full time hours.

I wish I could give you the perfect advice to lose weight while being incredibly busy, but frankly the experience kinda sucked. I ate a lot of rice, chicken, avocado, and vegetables, went to the gym and sweated my ass off, and had to really work on my mental health and lifestyle. The biggest gains were in my confidence; it motivated me to come out of my shell, make friends, and work even harder on my grades and career. A huge worthwhile life transformation, but it was TOUGH.

Now people that knew me before barely recognize me. I’m still dealing with “phantom fat”, my brain has just started catching up with my body in realizing my actual weight but it was so worth it. I remember on the first day of my weight loss journey I poured through this subreddit for motivation, so hopefully this inspires someone else too! Everyday is a great day to start changing your life for the better.

submitted by /u/chemiskatie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XVpmWK

No comments:

Post a Comment