Friday, July 12, 2019

Lost 14LB what to do now?

Hello everyone, I am a Male, 23 years old. 249LB

On June 5th I weighted in at 263LB, not the biggest I’ve been but the first time I weighted my self in years. I happen to live at a place where we have one treadmill, for some reason I had some sort of fire in me, I wanted to loose weight. I was tired of sitting down all the time and just wanted to get up and do something, so I decided June 5th was the day I get up. I started walking/jogging for around 30min (I wanted my Apple Watch to fill up in the exercise section) At the same time I started doing intermittent fasting and on top counting my calories. It was such a big change at once but it was all worth it, over a month later I weighed in at 249 (as of July 12)

I have never been happier, when I first started I didn’t know what that fire was, that fire that motivated me to get up and do something for once in my life and I still don’t know what it is, but now a new beast has joined and that’s my personal happiness, the happiness that I got from seeing that 249LB Now I know that I have it in me so I’m gonna keep going till I reach my goal which is to be below 200LB

Now to the point of this whole post,

I have been researching a lot day after day, one thing that I came across that scared me was “skinny fat” and I want to avoid that, I’ve been fat my whole life and I’m done.

I haven’t done any research but I will he checking out some gym’s in my city and I want to start doing some body letting, not to be ripped or to have a 6 pack but to have a nicer looking body shape along side the weight loss. My problem is I’m super weak, last time I did any sort of lifting was over 4 years ago, I struggle with push ups, I still try to get some in even if there the “fake” version but I still go for them. I need someone’s help to advise me how I should start/where My goal is to lose as much weight as I can and have a body that’ll make me proud (again not ripped or anything close to that)

submitted by /u/MugiwaraGang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30wrX66

No comments:

Post a Comment