Friday, July 12, 2019

Noticing tons of progress although I feel I could be pushing myself more

Hello! I’m 5’9” and started at 229 in January and now it’s July and I’m at 192. Close to 40 pounds down!

My problem is I feel like my progress is so slow. I think I should or could be way lower if I really put a lot more effort into it. All the cheat days, lazy days, and vacations that really slowed down my weight loss.

Now for the positives- I looked great in my new bathing suit at a water park, all my large sized shirts are now huge on me, I’m fitting into mediums comfortably, and I’ve been able to wear all the clothes I packed away in my “fat suitcase” where I put all the clothes I couldn’t fit in before. I haven’t shopped yet though (bought a belt instead) because I want to get to my goal weight of around 170. All my clothes just look really big on me.

And I have a waist again! Got an hourglass figure. Another huge one is a Pandora bracelet my mom gifted me and I tried on a couple months ago that wasn’t even close to fitting then now fits!

With all these positives, I’m still bummed because I feel like I’m so slow about it. I know I’m being ridiculous and should just look at the positives. I have 20ish more pounds to go and I want to be there by the end of the year. Is it attainable? I hope so!

What are some other positives you’ve seen in your weight loss?? How long has it taken to reach your goal weight??

submitted by /u/laemue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2l9Aug7

No comments:

Post a Comment