Friday, July 12, 2019

Im a 14 y/o girl who needs to lose 200 pounds. Need help!

Being morbidly obese is ruining me and i need help.

Im apart of a very athletic family. My Dad is retired MLB player, my mom was a collegiate soccer player who still has an amazing figure, my older brother plays collegiate baseball, my older sister is a collegiate soccer player, and im 14 years old and 410 pounds (at just 5'5").

Part of the reason im this big is because Iv had severe hypothyroidism since i was baby and have been obese ever since. Like, i didnt take my first steps until i was 3 because i was so heavy and i couldnt physically stand.

With my dad being a pro athlete, I've been fortunate enough to be able to see some of the best doctors to help my condition but iv only had so much luck. Iv had some history of successful weight loss but nothing more than like 30 pounds at a time (and i end up gaining it back any).

I eat the same things as my family and workout regularly, yet, i keep gaining weight.

I wanna get thin because my weight is just limiting me from accomplishing so much. Im not gonna drop a name, but my dad played for the Padres, so we grew up in San Diego and being from San Diego, my fam loves: surfing, climbing, hiking and all the good stuff So. Cal has to offer but because iv always been so big, iv never been able to really enjoy all those experiences with my family.

Its also limiting my future. As just a freshman, im already on our Varsity softball team and even at over 400 pounds, im still far and way the best hitter on our team. However, because im over 400 pounds, i cant run at all and im just used as a pinch hitter and its limiting my playing time. Iv even had a collegiate scout bluntly tell me "If you lost 200 pounds, you'd be a nationally ranked softball player." Baseball runs in my blood and my weight is stopping me from achieving my dreams and i hate it.

I dont know what to do anymore, i just feel so trapped. My fam and I have looked into weight loss surgery but we've been told a surgery at 14 is very risky. but idk how much longer i can wait. It this rate, il be over 600 pounds by the time i graduate and i just cant have that. i feel so trapped.

submitted by /u/KayleeKeeKee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30CukEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment