Friday, July 12, 2019

Please help me calm down because I’m freaking out

I went to the doctor today for a physical. According to their scale, I’m 80 kg. I’m 5’0.5”. That’s a BMI of 35. The last time I weighed that much was many years ago.

Way back when I started my weight loss thing, I was 212 pounds. I was wearing an XL/Size 18.

I made it down to about 135, size 8-10, and have been there ever since. I’m active-ish with biking, and walking, and I’m starting I get back into running, but apparently I’ve still managed to gain almost fifty pounds even though I’m still a size 8/10. I don’t get it.

I figured because my clothing sizes weren’t changing, I was still hanging around in the 130’s. How did I gain fifty pounds and keep the same clothing size?

Please help me rationalize this because I’m scared I’m going to fall back into disordered eating. I’m already trying to fight my brain that’s telling me I don’t deserve to eat today.

submitted by /u/TheOnlySpach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JL47wG

No comments:

Post a Comment