Sunday, July 14, 2019

Lost motivation and gained it all back.

I lost 10 pounds when I started my weight loss journey at the end of last month. I was super proud. I don't know what happened. Entering July, I spiraled out of control and let my B. E. D get the best of me. Now I have gained it all back plus an extra 3lbs. I want to lose weight, but I have zero motivation to. I keep saying "ill start tomorrow again" And then tomorrow comes and I keep the same cycle: start the day good, end the day binging. At this point I feel worse than what I felt before I started to lose weight. I feel gross, disappointed, fat and ashamed. Even my family has noticed and I've been getting picked on for gaining. I want to lose a noticeable amount of weight before august 26th but at this point it seems impossible. If you have any advice, I would love to hear it. I'm 15, 5'3, and weigh 180lbs. :/

submitted by /u/JojiLin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2jYtjqD

No comments:

Post a Comment