Sunday, July 14, 2019

M30 - SW:118.4kg CW:113.5kg GW:98kg

Hi all,

Been lurking on here for a very long time.

I have been embarking on a weight loss attempt, i'm a horrid for yo-yo weight gain. At 25 I weighted 125kg, at 26 I weighted 79kg.

Every since getting married and having kids, I have crept back up to 118.4kg.

Over the last 4 weeks I have been doing IF and lifting at the gym every second day. Thus far I am down 5kg, while not fast, I am not struggling with the diet choices.

My biggest issue is red wine... I suspect that is the main reason I got so fat to begin with, a glass turned into a bottle and boom, an extra 700 odd calories right before bed.

I would really like to get to 85kg, but I have set my medium goal to weigh less than I did when I got married by my anniversary, which is the 13th of December.

All up my goals are:

110kg

100kg

98kg (By December 13th)

90kg

85kg

Anyway, thought it was just about time I started participating in this group rather than just lurking.

submitted by /u/caz12241224
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NWewey

No comments:

Post a Comment