Friday, July 5, 2019

M/29 Goal to Lose 70 Pounds

Hi everyone! I'm hoping someone may have some good suggestions for my situation.

I'm a 29 year old male, currently at 250lbs. I need to get down to at least 185lbs. Ideally in less than 6 months.

Now I started at 259lbs 2 weeks ago. I got a membership at my local civic center, dropped soda and nearly all sugar, and have been eating far better and drastically limiting my calories. By doing this I've been able to drop 9lbs.

My daily workout typically consists of at least a mile on the elliptical, then either a brief arm or leg workout.

Any suggestions on what type of workout may give me faster/better results? I know my current weight loss is pretty extreme, but I want to keep it coming off just as fast. The earlier I can hit my goal the better.

TIA

submitted by /u/Gokussj5okazu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L5Qlry

No comments:

Post a Comment