Friday, July 5, 2019

Settling into the grind?

I’m reaching the end of my “beginner’s whoosh” (down 16 lbs in the month and a half I’ve been doing CICO), which I knew was going to happen eventually. But with around 100 lbs to lose ultimately, I’m in this for the long haul. And now that my loss is slowing down, that’s starting to really hit me. It’s pretty discouraging to realize how, well, big of an undertaking this actually is, even though I’m sticking to small, sustainable changes.

I guess my question is: how do you cope with the fact that weight loss is a slow process, especially if you want it to be sustainable? How do you handle the shift from that initial surge of excitement/motivation to realizing that this is a long-term lifestyle change?

submitted by /u/_ser_kay_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S47hzC

No comments:

Post a Comment