Friday, July 5, 2019

I killed it this week!

I am so proud of myself for what I accomplished so far!

A bit about me as I am new to the community, I started taking my weight loss seriously after being in total blind denial about my eating habits and letting my cravings control me for years until I finally bit the bullet and started meal prepping 3 weeks ago. Now I only eat what I portion out to myself and track it all. I am also training for my first 5k that is taking place at the end of July. I started at 176 lbs and could barely run for 2 consecutive minutes.

This week I ran a full mile not once, but twice and felt great after! I also walked about 5-6 miles yesterday, and have broken 169 lbs! It’s not super obvious yet or anything, but I am having so much fun getting my body back in shape. I feel in control for the first time in my life!

submitted by /u/Salty_Blueberry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xxrkN8

No comments:

Post a Comment