Friday, July 5, 2019

My first time here! Want to share my story and would like to update my results here regularly.

Hi :) hope everybody is doing well :) I'm 24 years old (Female), 5'10" . I have been struggling with my weight since years now. I've been overweight since birth. Its hereditary. I gain weight very quickly. On top of that in the last 6 years I've probably got addicted to unhealthy food. 4.5 years ago i was 115kgs when my parents got really scared about my weight and motivated me to lose weight. I had got a 6 months back from college that time so i was at home. I did lose weight. I continued even after i went back to college. I eventually reached 78kgs and i was wonderful. But in college i lost that motivation and started eating again and over the years i gained more than i lost i ended up being 135kgs by the time i was done with college. This was 1.5 years ago. After that i was back at home for 6 months before i left for my masters study. I tried again and i reached 110 kgs. I came for my masters last year September and lost the motivation again and the unhealthy food got out of control. I would have phases of eating healthy and exercising but still mostly i was just eating . I gained weight again and was 121.2 kgs till 15 days back. But then i have got very very scared now and want to change my lifestyle. Since 15 days I've been eating healthy and walking as much as i can and started little exercise as well. I've lost 4 kgs but thats mostly the initial water weight i guess and the weight loss will get slow in a few days. I hope i can stay motivated this time and change my habits for life now !

submitted by /u/Sparkles1994
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XrkqDN

No comments:

Post a Comment