Friday, July 5, 2019

My heart is sad.

Hello all, tomorrow is my 24th birthday. I have been on this weight loss journey for what feels like a lifetime, and honestly, it has been. Only a few short months ago I weighed 150lbs, this wasn’t my goal weight, but I was content with myself (5’5 Female, for reference). I had this goal of being 145 by my birthday. I was SO close!! And then I stopped. Just stopped. I watched as the weight slowly crept up, I kept telling myself I would start again tomorrow..

Today I weigh 166lbs. My. Heart. Sunk.

I feel like crying, hiding, never eating again. I can’t believe I let this happen. Tears are rolling down my face as I’m typing this. My heart is so sad and this is the only place I know to go to. Nobody in my real life understands..

I know 166lbs may not seem like a lot to you guys. But those 16lbs that I gained represent almost all the weight I lost in the first place. Thinking about how hard it was to lose them to begin with is so disheartening when I think about having to do it all over again.

My heart is just sad.

Anyways, here I am, day one of many, and I promise myself I will never let me feel this way again.

TL;DR: I gained almost all my weight back in a matter of two months. Just sad and ready to lose it all again.

submitted by /u/SadButterfingers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S0ay2P

No comments:

Post a Comment