Friday, July 5, 2019

Weight loss friends/groups/support for a girl (27) who wants to lose 15kg (33lb), starting from 75kg(165lb)? :)

Hello! :)
I've been lurking here for a while but this is my first post. I'm planning to start my last diet ever which means that I really want to do this properly. No more quick fixes and losing and gaining everything back + more. My history here is pretty sad as I started "dieting" some years ago when I was perfectly healthy and good looking at a weight of 61kg. I have no idea why I was not happy back then but now I realise that yeah, it was a good weight for me after all. Ever since I have been doing ridiculous diets with enormous amounts of exercise and too little food and after every diet I've gained the weight back really quickly and then some extra due to terrible binge eating episodes. And that's why I am 14kg fatter than what I was when I first started... Now my goal is just to get back there. :D

My plan is to do plain old CICO, counting calories and exercising too. But the point is: I want to lose this weight for good. I don't want to notice yet again after some months that I successfully lost 7kg but then regained some 10kg. Therefore my goal is to lose only 1-2kg per month meaning that with this pace I will most likely lose weight permanently and also save some muscle mass. Right now I'm very chubby looking because I seriously have no muscles. I love cardio but weight training... Hmm, not so much. So my goal is that I'll hit my goal weight next summer!

Now I'm looking for some support and advice from you guys and would also like to know if there is anyone who would like to do this together? Doesn't have to be anyone at the same weight, I would just like to talk with people who want to do a permanent lifestyle change and lose weight in a more relaxed pace. :) If you also know any kind of weight loss support group or anything that I could join, that would be amazing.

submitted by /u/sonjadeliina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S207fe

No comments:

Post a Comment