Wednesday, July 17, 2019

My weight and my family insulting me about my weight destroyed my childhood and teenage years

When i was younger they fed me absolute shit food. Breakfasts everyday were full english breakfast, then pizza or some shit for lunch and then huge bowls of pasta for lunch loaded with greasy meatballs. I became addicted to food because of them to the point where i would hide food or do crap like that. My parents would say that I'm healthy because im obese and then sometimes when they were mad with me they would call me fat and gross and i would feel bad. My dad then tried to force me to lose weight by insulting me all the time, making me wake up at 6AM during the summer each day and run around the garden for 5hrs and when i lost breath he would scream at me and get really angry, wouldn't let me play games anymore anr forced me to read weight loss books and diabeties and cancer books and i would get scared about dying and would have nightmares and my siblings would just watch me and giggle then after that he would make me eat like a diabetic while they all ate their yummy meals. One time we all went to mcdonalds and the only thiny i was allowed to get was water and their. Carrots. Then they would black mail me with food and other stuff like that. This is all when i was 11 by the way.

My aunts and uncles and cousins called me fat all the time too. I was an obese person. Very obese from the age of 7 to 16.

My weight and my family insulting me destroyed my confidence and social skills in which im still suffering that destruction today. I had no friends growing up and would just sit down playing with my pokemon cards alone during break and even though im not obese anymore i still struggle to talk to people and make friends and i still get depressed on a regular basis

I decided when i was 17 that i didnt want to be insulted anymore and went from 230lbs to 170lbs (I'm 177lbs now since i was bulking for muscle but will cut to 172) at 5ft 9. I started to make my own food and joined a gym. My family would laugh at me and say that i was going to fail but a last they were wrong. I'm living a healthy lifestyle now. It's been one year and i still make my own food and I'm now trying to build muscle. I still have social problems and confidence issues but idk what to do about that for now

Anyways whenever i see my aunts or uncles and others i just hate the way my parents act like they were the ones that made me lose my weight. I hate when they give me advice about what i eat. I hate that they brag about me to their friends and honestly i can't wait to move out and go to college

submitted by /u/Blitz_Kid_48
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z6V0Ne

No comments:

Post a Comment