Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Started my journey, have a few questions.

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to this subreddit and just joined it. I've been reading posts on here and its motivated me to start my own journey, I however am not sure how to go about it.

I know that for a healthy and constant weight loss I have to count my calories. However, the problem I'm facing is that I'm a really picky eater, which means that in meals where normally there would be meat of some sort accompanied by vegetables and maybe potatoes, I basically don't eat the vegetable part and just take a bigger portion of meat and potatoes. The only vegetables I can eat are carrots, asperagus and beans (green or yellow). This makes it so I eat a lot more than I should and, even though I work out, makes weight loss basically impossible or not constant, at least.

At the moment I am trying intermittent fasting to counter the fact that I eat too much, but I still don't really eat healthy food and feel hungry a lot of the time which I guess is normal when starting ?

The main question I have would be about tips and tricks to get me to eat better, and by better yes I do mean more vegetables but also variations of other things I eat (for instance I eat a lot of white bread, and I like snacking on salty stuff like chips though I can manage that) ? I am trying to lose weight but also be healthier overall.

submitted by /u/HumbleScarcity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LMGXZJ

No comments:

Post a Comment