Tuesday, July 9, 2019

What was your defining weight loss moment?

I'm currently trying to start up my own weight loss journey...weirdly enough it came about after I moved into a new place and had some time alone to really think. I realized that even when no one was around, and I knew no one was there to be disapproving of my body, I was still unhappy with myself, and the way I feel. To me, that was a breaking point and a sign that I need to start losing weight for myself, not for other people.

I'm wondering if other people have had defining moments that started or inspired a weight loss journey. I think it would be really inspiring to hear some of those moments/memories, and maybe we could glean some inspiration from one another!

submitted by /u/Girlforgot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JBkAU2

No comments:

Post a Comment