Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Stumbled with my weight loss

Hello everyone! So I am 30m and weight around 280 at 6'0 I am an endomorph body type.

So about 3 weeks ago I started going to the gym right after work. I've been doing light weight lifting and basic cardio following guides i've seen online at least 5 days a week. I've dieted very well at first counting calories and trying to stay under 1600 per day. So the last 3 days i've hit a very bad spell of depression. I called out of work one day, I stayed in bed and didn't leave the house. When I am depressed I also eat horribly so I ate an entire pizza one night then fast food the other two days. I know I can jump back on track and realistically it's only a minor setback but it completely ruined my motivation. I had an engagement end last year and my self esteem is at an all time low. I am working out not only to be physically healthy but I need to improve my mental health too.

I know some of you have dealt with this exact situation regarding depression and not wanting to diet or work out. What do you do in this situation to pull yourself out of your slump? I don't have any number goals of what I want to lose. I just don't want to hate myself when I look into the mirror.

I'm newer to this sub but i've seen so many great transformations on here. You all should be really proud!

Thanks folks

submitted by /u/Mooby522
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LB165B

No comments:

Post a Comment