Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor to discuss my weight.

I made the appointment yesterday. I've been having some foot and leg pain that I want to make sure isn't nerve damage or anything too serious. I suspect it's related to my weight. I've gained a lot of weight these last few years, 30 in the last 2 and a total of 50 in the last 7 years. I'm finishing grad school soon, and I know that the stress of it pushed me to overeat, and I want to know what it's like to actually be healthy. I've been overweight my entire life, and being as short as I am (F at 5'0"), being 190 pounds is not how I want to continue living.

When I first met this doctor, he mentioned that he often prescribes a pill to help with weight loss. I want to focus on being more active overall and making better dietary choices. Should he bring up a weight loss pill, should I be open to the option? I've lurked for a long time and know CICO is the way to go, but I don't know much about prescriptions relating to weight-loss.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Especially if you have any experience using pills or getting medical advice when starting your weight-loss journey.

You all inspire me! Thank you

submitted by /u/MissMaeEye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kejuyf

No comments:

Post a Comment