Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weight Loss as a Teen with a “Traditional Diet” Parent

Hi, r/loseit! This is my first post here so apologies if I come across like a N00B and violate one of the rules

So I’ve been trying to get fit for the past year with simple things like cutting sugary drinks and fast food out of my diet and doing a simple push/pull weightlifting routine and have made some progress (198lbs starting weight, 176 current weight, height is 5’10, 15 y/o male) These last couple of months I seem to have hit a plateau with the weight loss yet I am still a bit overweight (and look ridiculously skinnyfat) To top that off I’m starting to get comments from my parent about how I should loosen up on my exercise and eating habits, he’s a pretty traditional eater who likes food in large portions with generous helpings of butter (he’s also at a borderline obese BMI and refuses to admit it). Any suggestions on ways to lose weight that aren’t too extensive to interfere with puberty or upset family?

submitted by /u/Cocoa_Addiction
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G8argX

No comments:

Post a Comment