Sunday, July 21, 2019

Weight loss starts tomorrow!

Hi guys! I'm (not revealing my true name), I'm 17F and 5'0, 133 lbs. I hold my weight mostly in my legs and gut. I'm trying to lose weight because I'll be a high school senior in a couple of months and my senior pictures are due in October. I want to wait until around then because I want to lose as much as I can before then. I've been insecure about my body for many years and have struggled with anorexia and binge eating phases since I was 12. I was wondering if anyone had any advice? I'm already pretty active, I work 40 hours a week in a fast food restaurant, and have been walking on the treadmill at the gym, but I've struggled with eating right because, again, I work in fast food and eat there for free, and I find it hard to curb cravings. Any advice?

submitted by /u/rabby-roo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Gn3FnJ

No comments:

Post a Comment