Sunday, July 21, 2019

Looking for a weight loss buddy

Hi all, I’m looking for someone to keep in touch with on a daily basis about our progress. I’m 5’8”, current goal is to lose 70lbs. I’m 28 F, South Asian. I’m a health sciences grad student (the irony) and crazy busy with school so mostly going the IF route. Not adding a lot of exercise to start. We don’t have to follow similar plans or anything just kind of keeping in touch. PM me if you’re interested :)

P.S. You don’t have to share anything you don’t want to (i.e. weight, previous attempts etc) I’m a pretty private person too and we’d only communicate through Reddit chat

P.S.S. Can’t post because too little content sooo here’s some random info about me. I’m a terrible cook but I have been attempting to improve. Planning on doing IF either 6 hour windows with 1-2 24 hr fasts a week. I’ve been chubby since I was young and kind of just climbed up the mountain since then 😬 Looking to make changes for the long term. All advice/support appreciated, especially tip for beginners.

submitted by /u/BigBrownB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xZbHym

No comments:

Post a Comment