Thursday, July 18, 2019

What's your weirdest weight loss side effect?

So this morning, I had something very bizarre happen. I discovered that my earbuds are now too loose to stay in my ear.

I've been using Skull Candies for years, but I've certainly never had this problem before. Of all the weird places I've apparently lost some pudge, whatever is holding those earbuds in was definitely not on my list. It's not an issue with the earbuds themselves, and I wasn't going harder than I usually do. I'm going to have to switch out the little cushions! Nobody ever warns you about that when you talk about losing weight.

In addition to the earbud oddity, I've also lost a lot of weight... in my feet. I have a few pairs of 10 1/2 boots that I wore at my heaviest weight. Now, most of my shoes are 8 1/2. Expensive and odd, but not necessarily a bad thing -- maybe someday I'll even live up to the dream of not having my family call me a hobbit for being short with big feet.

What's the weirdest side effect you've experienced that nobody warned you about?

submitted by /u/FictionallySpeaking
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JSEvOH

No comments:

Post a Comment