Friday, July 3, 2020

Finally getting medical help after 7 years

Ok so, I,m a 17yo female, I weigh 195lbs (88Kg) and am 5"3 (161cm) and after many years of isolation and suffering due to some trauma I experienced as a child, I talked about it to my mother. She understood everything and we're goind to see a doctor and seek treatment real soon. I have an Eating Disorder and maybe PTSD and depression and never talked about it, I even denied it myself a long time during elementary and middle school. But I'm finally getting help. I'm happy because once my ED and problems will be treated, I'll finally be able to be at peace with myself and have a good relationship with food and my body. I know it will be hard and ED and everything will probably still be lurking in the shadows, ready to strike when I'm the weakest, but I want to heal, to get better and finally recover. I'm glad I finally had to bravery to seek for help. I want to finally get over the past and begin a new part of my life, a healthier one, a more peaceful one. We're going to see the doc next friday, I'm impatient. A bit nervous, but relieved.

I don't know if I will post about the recovery of my ED or my weight loss, I just wanted to share this because I'm so glad to finally get helped after 7 years of silence and torment.

submitted by /u/AmaryllisDaPinguin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VKjNqX

No comments:

Post a Comment