Monday, May 3, 2021

Almost at GW / Life after weight loss

I’m wondering if anyone can relate. I’ve spent almost my entire childhood and teen years overweight/obese and now that I’m in my late 20’s I have somehow managed, after what feels like countless failed attempts, to lose weight and achieve my “dream” body and goal weight. I’m about 5lbs away from what I feel like is the end of the weight loss. (If anyone is curious about how, I’ve honestly just never been this consistent with a calorie deficit) I’m not sure that I can imagine myself, but maybe it is possible just overtime, to not have obsessive thoughts about losing weight. Growing up overweight it’s just always been part of me. Has anyone been through this?

submitted by /u/Bright-Sample7487
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nJBOCm

No comments:

Post a Comment