Monday, May 3, 2021

Gained all the weight back, but starting again tomorrow*

*Tomorrow because it's already past midnight here

I started my weight loss journey (F, 23, 93kg) in March of 2020, and I lost around 10-11kg (93kg to 82kg). I even made a progress photo post on r/loseit last year. I lost momentum in August and never quite got it back, and then I fell back into all of my bad habits. I keep looking at photos of myself from last year and being amazed that I ever had that self-control and willpower and that I'd made that progress. I literally don't recognise that person.

I stepped on the scale last week and I'm back at 93kg. I am embarrassed and disappointed in myself, but I am going to start again tomorrow. I'm posting this here for accountability and support. Does it get better the second time around?

TLDR: gained all the weight back (gained 10kg, back to 93kg) but willing to start again.

submitted by /u/ms930652210
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b2EzJU

No comments:

Post a Comment