Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Down 10lbs!!!!

I made a post a while back about how long it would take to lose weight... and now I’m down 10lbs of my 20lb goal in about a month and a half!

I’ve always had a body that changes very quickly when my diet changes. I have a background in grappling where I found how quickly I could gain or lose weight. I thought that 10 years later, that may have slowed down but at 28 years old I have melted fat off like butter in a microwave! I elected to do a low carb diet (110g-150g/ day, 2000-2500cal/day) and immediately saw weight come off. I indirectly became kind of gluten free because of it and it did wonders for my bloating. Though I do love beer lol see below...

Just wanted to share and hope that those of you struggling should stay motivated. My changes didn’t come only from dieting, only from working out, but BOTH! Figure out what works for you, and just do it. Weigh yourself every morning, record it, and keep yourself regimented. Get the MyFitnessPal app and a food scale and USE THEM. Research healthy alternatives to your favorite foods, and give yourself something everyday as a treat!...as long as it’s within your macros...(Mine was a pint of Guinness)

Anyway, I’m excited and enjoying the journey. Thanks for reading and good luck with your own weight loss journeys!

Harry

submitted by /u/HarryMcButtTits
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gX8B5L

No comments:

Post a Comment