Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Why does everyone keep telling me not to lose more weight

I've been on my weight loss journey for around a year now (a lot of stopping and starting) and I've lost around 30 lbs, I'm current 5'6 and I'm 160 lbs. I'm still overweight on the BMI scale and would ideally like to lose another 25 which would put me around the middle of a healthy BMI but literally everyone in my life, family and friends, are constantly telling me I'm being unhealthy trying to lose the weight, saying I don't need to lose anymore. It's really starting to get to me, when I tell them I'm still in the overweight category on the BMI scale they tell me BMI is stupid and I shouldn't pay attention to it, when I tell them I want to lose weight to feel better about myself they tell me that it's an unhealthy mindset. They are constantly trying to discourage me from my goals. Why do people do this ? I just don't understand why you'd want to discourage someone who just wants to feel healthier and more comfortable in their body.

submitted by /u/No_Caterpillar_6324
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ehC1ty

No comments:

Post a Comment