Monday, September 6, 2021

2 weeks in. Thank you, Lose It!

Maybe it’s too early, but man it feels so good!!!

I know this is only the beginning, but I’ve never been more motivated and excited to reach my goals. After ~1 month of searching and reading posts on this sub, I’ve finally started my weight loss journey. I wanted to be cautious and informed before starting, so I can avoid mistakes or slow progress. Now I know about CICO and how important is your diet in the process of weight loss. It’s all thanks to the magical Internet and thanks to you, people of Lose It!

I eat healthier and I go to the gym for fitness + 30-40 minutes of cardio. I take short walks to reach that 10k+ milestone. I track my calories using MyFitnessPal and I eat more proteins. Water is now my best friend. Everything helps.

22M, 171cm 22nd of August: 87.2kg 6th of September: 84.9kg

My first checkpoint is 80kg, then 75kg, then 70kg. The challenge now is to be constant and to keep going!

I’ve never been happier! Please share your advice with me, any tips and tricks would be highly appreciated πŸ™πŸ»

Good luck on your journeys and thanks again to this awesome community!

submitted by /u/niticavictor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zTsZvk

No comments:

Post a Comment