Monday, September 6, 2021

My pre weight lost boobs are driving me crazy

Typo.... *Post weight loss boobs

I lost 27 pounds. I’m 5’4 and I went from 177 to 150. I still have 5 more pounds to lose to reach the healthy BMI but I don’t think I can do it. My boobs always been perky but once I reach the 170 mark, my boobs got big and stretched where it’s lower (but atleast they are big). Now that I lost weight they shrunk but they never perk back up and when I pinch my boobs I notice some looser skin, my boobs aren’t as plump and full. I wouldn’t say my boobs are saggy but it hurts knowing I used to be known for my perky boobs and now because of something I could have controlled, they are ruined imo. I’m trying super hard not to gain 12 pounds and be 162 to gain some boobs.

I have pics when I was 162 (not when I was in the process of losing but when I was in the process of gaining). And I notice I look good especially since I was working out too. I’m just tempting to gain weight but I know I shouldn’t gain weight for just boobs

submitted by /u/Ninicoach56
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BDJXhE

No comments:

Post a Comment