Monday, September 6, 2021

Anyone else feel as if they don't do enough to lose weight?

I f(20) weighed 200lbs at the beginning of this year i've been trying on and off to lose weight and now i'm at 160lbs. I've been hovering around that weight for a couple weeks now. Lately i've been finding it hard to stay motivated because losing that 40lbs was hell and the realization hit me today that i still have another 40 to lose (ideally) by the end of the year. i'm determined to meet that goal but i'm not sure what else i could possibly do to speed up my weight loss.

I noticed that the more weight i droped the more slowly the more i lost, so i began making some more changes and started working out 1hr+ every single day, cutting out carbs from my diet, and eating healthily in a larger caloric deficit. I also intermittently fast for 23 hours daily. I'm devoted to my regimen because it has helped me lose what i have so far but i can't help feeling like there is more i could be doing to lose weight. Do any of you guys have some idea of other things i could do and implement or cut out to see some progress?

submitted by /u/methbabie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BHs1Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment