Thursday, September 16, 2021

Carbonated water with a fruity taste is a life changer for me

So one of the biggest challenges for my weight loss has been drinking water. I can drink water for a good 2 days before the craving for anything tasty come crashing in. Even when I manage to not buy any sodas, I somehow end up with beer or milk, just so I can taste anything else but water. I've tried water with a fruity taste added, I've tried carbonated water, but both were even less pleasing to drink than regular water.

So cue carbonated water with a fruity taste. Holy carp this has changed the entire game. There's lots of drinks available that add artificial sweeteners, but a few days ago I tried drinking one that's just carbonated water and an added fruity flavour. No sweeteners, no sugars. It was amazing. Well the taste was alright, but it definitely soothed the craving I had, and the best part is that it's WAY better than any sodas! I can finally enjoy a drink that doesn't taste like doing taxes, and still helps me lose weight! I can advise everyone who has the same trouble to try this magical drink! There's even different flavours!

submitted by /u/Havain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hYY2ir

No comments:

Post a Comment