Thursday, September 16, 2021

Drastic Weight Fluctuations!

SW: 245; CW: 215; GW: 200 I need help!

I've been dieting for about two months now and things have been going pretty well untill the last two weeks.

Ive been restricting my diet to no more than 1800 calories a day (I've been pretty steady around 1400-1600 on a daily basis) and for a month and a half I was steady at 2-4 pounds a week loss.

However two weeks ago I had a particularly active camping weekend (I walked a good 10 miles in two days, far more thab my usual activity) and to my surprise I dropped from 219 at the start of the weekend to 213 over the course of two days when I weighed myself after feeling horribly fatigued throughout the day. I figured the drastic weight loss threw off something in me and added a multi vitamin to my diet.

However over the next 10 days my weight would fluctuate up and down regardless of how much or little I ate( sometimes 5 pounds eithed direcrion a day) I figured it to water weight and stuck to the plan until today. Two days ago I weighed in at 203 ( yes, 10 days from weighing 213) and today after work I weighed 215. gaining 12 pounds over two days seem crazy to me when im eating less than 1800 calories a day.

Im less concerned about the weight gain, I know this is a process and it takes time, and im more concerned as to what could be causing such huge swings in weight. Any advice would be appreciated as my body is clearly unhappy about something.

submitted by /u/yesman202u18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XqKIeV

No comments:

Post a Comment