Thursday, September 16, 2021

I am working out again!

I am a male 14 year old at 145 pounds (not in muscle). Ive never really like how my body was shaped but also I am getting a bit more interested into girls, I have a bit of an issue with how I see myself and how I think others think about me too so I have decided to do something about it. I have a bit of an issue with commitment and good eating habits. I used to be more slim when I was younger and more fit but as I got older I stopped working out and eating out, eating unhealthy, and overall gaining weight. I am not the best with schedules or routine and I have some trouble getting up in the morning. I have started in January and I am now going to swim at the YMCA every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, while running two miles afterward. I’ve yet to see any real changes in my body that’s noticeable just with a glance but I have notice some muscle gains and I am slimming down a bit. Hopefully I can keep up my routine and not lose interest. I am wondering if anyone had any tips tricks or advice to maybe help speed up my weight loss/ muscle gain?

submitted by /u/Loadedbuttmag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39az0bf

No comments:

Post a Comment