Friday, September 17, 2021

Forgive My Ignorance. Need Advice!

Not sure if this is the right sub to post this under, but I have a concern. I’ve been on my weight loss journey since March of this year. I’m working on body recomp, burning fat and gaining muscle through lifting and eating right, and it’s been going really well. I am 23y/o 5’5 male and SW was 208, dropped down to 183 in 5 months with substantial growth in muscle. For the past month however I have noticed NO change on the scale or sometimes the number is going up! And it’s not that I am so lean that I am just gaining muscle, I still want to cut down like 15 lbs of fat. Pair that with a recent pinched nerve from lifting and it’s been really demotivating. I’m wondering if maybe my body has gotten used to this new schedule, should I switch it up? I don’t do cardio, should I start? Lessen or increase calories? I’m kind of lost. Anyone have any tips for overcoming a plateau?

submitted by /u/Trick-Top-6855
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Aod1td

No comments:

Post a Comment