Thursday, September 16, 2021

Frustrated/happy

F/5’5”/SW:220lbs/CW:188lbs/GW:140 So I’ve lost 32lbs which is really cool! I’m very happy with this progress. I started really paying attention to weight loss in May this year. I’ve been doing cico and getting into running. I just want to rant a little. I know sometimes we get body dysmorphia or we just get discouraged when we start noticing more and more imperfections as we lose. I guess what sucks is that I’m not losing faster. I’m doing it the “healthy” slower way and that’s good and all but I just want to look hot already! Lol A big motivator for me is I want to look good. One moment I’ll see my reflection and be like “damn! I’m looking good!” Then I’ll come across another reflection and it’s like.. all ruined. When I try to take a selfie or a picture in general I usually hate how I look even though I just looked in the mirror and thought I looked great. I’ll notice a nice defined line down my leg but from the front I see cellulite. It’s just a matter of becoming more confident but nonetheless it sucks when I don’t like my image. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/Mysterious_Arm5969
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tM3xpa

No comments:

Post a Comment