Thursday, September 16, 2021

Transitioning to maintenance after losing 50 pounds!

After losing 50 pounds since May and hitting the first part of my longterm weightloss goals, I'm ready to start maintaining my current weight for a few months. I have diet fatigue. My weightloss has slowed down to a crawl and it's not fun or exciting anymore.

I'm hoping someone has some tips or advice regarding maintenance. I still want to lose another 50 pounds, but my goal now is just to stay where I am for a while and catch my breath!

I'm very worried about gaining weight back... I am still counting calories, just aiming for a calorie count that doesn't include a weekly deficit of 7,000 for my usual weight loss. I feel anxious, possibly irrationally, that I'm going to start piling on the pounds again just by eating at maintenance for a while. I guess I'm just looking for some advice or maybe some success stories so I don't get stuck in my head for too long and drive myself crazy lol Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/Affectionate-Log-244
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nEgCjc

No comments:

Post a Comment