Tuesday, September 14, 2021

HELP W WEIGHT LOSS PLS !!

hello everyone!! so i’m trans and i’m taking testosterone. for so many years i’ve been dreaming of having a flat stomach and toned abs and everything like that and have never been able to. last year i went from like 80kg to 65 just by cycling or walking everyday and eating one meal a day and it felt nice to finally have people tell me i’ve lost a lot of weight, it really did. but now i know that wasn’t healthy. one meal a day is nothing. i recently moved to the US and my weight escalated like i’m at 76 kg rn but dont look like ive gained THAT MUCH but with testosterone and fat redistribution everything’s going into my abdomen and i dread it. i really do. i’ve started to weight train for a bit now and my arms are way more toned and so is my back. i tried to count calories for a bit but i just can’t. you see i have body dysmorphia and dysphoria and i’m pretty sure i have an ED bc when i was counting i would feel so miserable and also got obsessed with it, it’d stress me out. I don’t know what to do anymore i want to reduce body fat first and body mass. i want to be “skinny” or look very skinny and then work on muscle gain but idk what’s the best way to do that. also what can i eat? everything? idk!!! i know being in a caloric deficit is vital and that’s what i’m doing. i’ve also been weight training just my upper body bc that’s what makes me feel the most uncomfortable with myself but idk many ppl say u can’t lose both body fat and gain muscle at the same time so what then? i can’t count my macros and calories bc its bad for my mental health. i know i am not reaching my protein goals and cant buy things all the time so how will i ever look the way i want to?? tbh rn i would just like to be skinny, no abs or anything. i just wanna reach that and then work from there. please help

submitted by /u/swordmaster997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XpwQ5c

No comments:

Post a Comment