Tuesday, September 7, 2021

How to lose weight while dealing with a stressful person in your house?

I have weight loss issues, I don't know if it's a disorder or what but it is an issue. I have a mother who stresses me out a lot and almost daily, constantly talking negatively about others and I hate hearing about it. It makes me uncomfortable and it ruins my day. She also talks about weight constantly, her weight, dad's, the girl on tv, like the girl she calls fat on tv is thin. even if she gained 10 pounds that person is still considered thin ya know?

How do you deal with a person like this while on your weight loss journey? I have tried telling her to stop but it won't. i can't move out either.

submitted by /u/beanie67
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38KwSGX

No comments:

Post a Comment