Thursday, September 9, 2021

I started biking and I'm using an app to track it. It tells me approximately how many calories I burn.

Anyone else feel like the work put in doesn't match the amount of calories burned? I'm not even discouraged. I started biking mainly to feel better with the added benefit of loosing weight because I also am still not to my weight loss goal.

I'm not going to focus on getting a large amount of calories burned and concentrate more on getting out on the daily and enjoying the ride because that's what will keep me going.

But dang, I got pretty sweaty and I only burned around 124 and 113 calories for my first recorded bike rides? Thats like a small snack.

Just something I'm thinking about and curious is others feel the same.

submitted by /u/LordChanticleer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hicNfO

No comments:

Post a Comment